Apply for Nigeria Agip scholarship here 2016/2017
Note: early to apply early changes one get for shortliting for the exams as a Nigeria you are all eligible to apply if actually you are . Nigerian Agip Oil Scholarships (NAOC), it is part of the social responsibilities of the agip company to it host communities which is called Corporate Social Responsibility, invites suitably qualified applicants for this Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Nigerian Agip Oil Funds and Scholarships Eligibility: Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions: Certified 100 level students at the time of application: from Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo, studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences.
Nigerian Agip Oil Funds and Scholarships Deadlines: 26th June, 2016.
Best of Luck!
See Who eligible Course of Study
candidates that was with offered admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
7. Application closes midnight, ON 26th June, 2016.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 9th July, 2016.
click here to apply https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships