Federal Polytechnic, Nekede
SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ND ADMISSION IN THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION Federal Polytechnic, Nekede
This article is to inform those who chose Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their FIRST choice in JAMB should go online to the university portal and process with t
he admission screening exercise at http://fpno.edu.ng/
The following documents are required FOR APPLICATION PROCESS
a) O’Level Result
(WASSCE, NECO and NABTEB)
b) UTME Score
c) Jamb Subject combination for the course applied.
Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level (Nov. 2015 and May/June, 2016) results are also eligible to apply.
In addition, a Screening fee of #2,500.00 (Two thousand, five hundred naira only) should be paid into Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Treasury Single Account (TSA) 0140468461017 nationwide.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before Wednesday, 31st August, 2016.
Any wrong information disqualifies the candidate.
After payment has beeb made all you have to do is just return to the portal @ http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/
TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS AFTER PAYMENT.
NB. Befeore knowlegement slip will be printed you need to follow this due step by step to complete your forms online
• Visit the school entrance http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/
• Select “Candidates” and tap on ‘Produce Invoice’
• Then fill in your subtle elements (Please make a point to enter the right data)
• Click on ‘Produce Invoice’ catch at the base to show the Application Form Invoice.
• Print the INVOICE
• Proceed to any of the assigned banks to make installment.
• Present your INVOICE to the teller at the bank and pay.
If it’s not too much trouble take note of that all installments for the ND Morning projects are made on Remita stage, while ND Evening and Weekend projects are made on E-tranzact stage at the bank. Merciful advise the teller at the bank.
• Retrieve your bank slip (print-out) containing a RRR (MORNING) or CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER (EVENING OR WEEKEND) from the teller.
• Revisit the school entry http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/
• Select “Candidates” and tap on ‘Fill Application Form’
• Enter your RRR or CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER
• Fill in the important data and present the structure. (If you don’t mind ensure all points of interest are right before accommodation)
• Then print Acknowledgment slip for Federal Polytechnic, Nekede admission screening exercises 2016/2017