This is to inform candidate that was shorted for DSS that there will be an examination screening on 5th of august 2016
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. shorted candidates are required to write about 5 August 2016 at the meeting venue with the accompanying:
a. Composing materials including ruler and eraser.
b. 2 sets of white vests (unmarked).
c. 2 sets of naval force blue shorts.
d. Canvas shoes/mentors and white socks.
f. Set of cutleries including plates and drinking mugs.
g. Sheets to incorporate covers, white comforter and cushion case.
h. ECG report from any legislature affirmed healing center.
i. 4 duplicates of full size shading photos in standing position and in suit.
2. The determination board will include physical, therapeutic and scholarly tests. There will likewise be an oral meeting for all competitors.
3. Competitors will be required to deliver unique and photocopies of the accompanying:
a. All scholarly/proficient endorsements including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or identical, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or substantial Exemption Certificate as pertinent and a document coat.
b. Legitimate birth authentication as supported by the National Population Commission, healing center, Local Government Council of birth or substantial age affirmation.
c. Legitimate endorsement of condition of cause.
d. Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
e. Letter of suggestion by the leader for military staff.
f. Letter of sponsorship in tertiary scholastic foundation for military staff.
4. Hopefuls will be bolstered and obliged for the span of the meeting.
5. Hopefuls would be in charge of their transportation to and from the meeting venue.
6. The utilization of individual/private vehicles won’t be permitted all through the span of the meeting.
7. Guests won’t be permitted all through the span of the meeting.
8. candiates will report at Nigerian Defense Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on 5 August 2016. Hopefuls will be gotten from 9 am. Applicants who arrive later than 6 pm of 5 August 2016 will be excluded.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Major General MH GARBA
Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff